Simple Pipe Line
With Hazen-Williams Formula
V - Velocity;
R - Hydraulic radius;
S - Slope of the energy grade line (Head loss per unit length of conduit)
C - Hazen-Williams roughness coefficient.
- Water flow in closed conduits.
On Screen Calculation:
Click here for on-screen calculation
You Can Get More From PlumAL©
- On-Screen on/off Pipe and Fitting Tables;
- Instantaneous outputting;
- Temperature - Reynolds Number;
- Pipe Materials - Hazen-Williams Coefficient;
- Fittings - Equivalent Length (minor losses);
- Pipe Length and Diameter;